There are two ways to download your Digital Stickers to decorate your digital planner. These are;
1. Downloading the individually cropped PNG files to import each sticker one by one
2. Downloading the pre-cropped stickerbook as a Goodnotes file to import all of them at once!
Note: If you’re not using Goodnotes, your purchase will also include a blank stickerbook and over 1000 PNG sticker files to build a stickerbook yourself!
2. In the top-right corner, select You in the menu options. Then, click on Purchases and Reviews. Or, click this link: https://www.etsy.com/your/purchases
3. Find the planner and stickers that you purchased and tap on the Download Files button. It will open a new page with a Thank You note. Scroll down and click the Download Button next to the TWO Sticker Zip Files.
These zip files will include a plain sticker book, over 1000 PNG stickers and a PDF page with a DIRECT LINK to a drive with your Goodnotes stickerbook file (32MB). (As Etsy’s file size limit is 20MB I unfortunately cannot include the Goodnotes file as part of the direct download on Etsy.)
4. After clicking the Direct Download button from the previous step, a message will appear asking you if you want to download it. Confirm by selecting the Download Button.
5. On the top bar menu of the Safari Browser click the Download Icon. The file that is downloading will appear. Once it finishes, click on the magnifying glass.
6. Once you download the files from Etsy, the sticker zip file will open in the Files App of your iPad in the Downloads Folder.
7. Click on the Digital Sticker Zip file to unzip it and select the unzipped folder that will appear on the side.
7. Now, you can choose your stickers by clicking the Select button on the top right corner and selecting the stickers you want.
8. Finally, click on the Share button and save the images on your Photo Album.